We’re looking for an experienced lifestyle photographer to join our growing team at We Should Create. You should be organised, creative and able to work well with people, particularly models. You will be working within a team, so good teamwork skills are essential.
This is a part time position with the possibility of expanding to full time, as well as the possibility for more responsibility.
The role will include:
- Taking lifestyle photographs for a range of clients at different locations
- Editing and retouching photographs on Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop
- Working with the team to plan monthly shoots
- Creating briefs for clients
- Minimum 3 years professional photography experience
- Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Organisation skills
- Creativity skills
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Own photography equipment, including cameras, lenses and lighting
- Access to a car and valid driving license
If you’re interested in this role, please send over a copy of your CV and a photography portfolio. Applications without a photography portfolio will not be considered.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
Salary: £8.75 /hour